Monday, February 15, 2010

Teen Penis Comparison Penis Size? 4 A Young Teen Read Descpition?

Penis Size? 4 a young teen read descpition? - teen penis comparison

well im 13 and my penis is erect 6.5. I DNT EVERY1 rly know how big other question lol im not gay, but I like it very much to grow and so on. even in the 13th and my belly, and some underarm hair, and my voice is not rly deep. its reality is too high 4 my size and high in 6'3''y'm rly rly 6'11''lol suppossed 2 in the top of the left as u answer ur bg How were found in 13 large and as they are today and things like U & I DNT have to do thnx, facial hair, my face is still young enough 2 Comparison lol my size and I'm not gay and I am a law student, so you should not say b DNT worying my studies. all men know that penis size is important, and all the spectators at a point U DNT themselves as gay and I'm stupid years wereERS. Also, I lie, I am tempted to tell the truth 100% 2. ur, if only because jelous Urs was not so great at my age, then no point in just TSD tell a bastard or a response Sumthing cause and does not help me at all

10 comments:

Here2Hel... said...

up to 13 years - about 5 3 / 4
Gold (14) haha-6th Floor
and I'm like 6'1 or 6'2, have a lot of pubic hair in the fields, little facial hair, but shaving even a few times a week and everything

Anna said...

This is above average for an adult, let alone someone of his age. The average size of adults is 5.5 to 6 inches.

In fact, while Gay has nothing to do with penis size ... so do not even know why you mentioned her sexuality.

dookie said...

Not entirely correct in writing prior to the learning and reading ...

Anyway 6.5 inches is a good size, above average, the more will grow, perhaps even more.

__A_YAHO... said...

I was so great as when I was 13 ... Only one quarter of over 14 inches though. Do you have a lot of size, but (5.75)

Boomer said...

Her son is doing well .. the average adult male is only about 6 UR on many others.

Cardinal... said...

LOL Going to be 6'11 in the 14th and 6'5, and the normal duration of the Uruguay Round 13 years I have been around 5.5 now, 6.5

SimplySa... said...

AS did not. :)

answer-b... said...

in 13th and I'm penis size is 5.5 and I love my penis is 6.5 to 2 U I want to take some time lol

bob v said...

their fate in the size of the head. if thats 3 inches, the somewhat

kingscot... said...

http://erectionphotos.com/

This page explains how to measure and how high. Are you sure that you are not gay? ... Joke. If you do this thing you can learn what is even more important to do in the situation, and very hard to maintain. If you can not use the bottom only a great hood ornament is ugly. I am very tall, but I'm not bragging. That would be gay.

Post a Comment