Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Corner Lot Landscaping Ideas Landscaping Advice For A Beginner?

Landscaping advice for a beginner? - corner lot landscaping ideas

OK be gentle with me - LOL I am a newcomer to the field of hardness USDA 7a (south-west of Tennessee), I have three beds and are in need of a serious makeover is 14x4 deep the other is deep 28x 4 at the front of the House to the east, in full sun. There are some boxwood here now, and it was a kind of business, but I thought, and (they were dead) id like something with a little color and not really a fan of azaleas j "I looked at Lowes and Wal-Mart and can decide not really think I'm ready to make a curve at the end of his bed and 28x4 bed in one corner, is not really developed a site, Mandeville, I have planted trellis. All ideas welcome, and if you need more information please contact me, I'm in what I stuck with them, I did not keep her at home a little lower would be great, I like the new black quilted appearance, but disappears as easily as here, suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment