Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday Kitchen Towels What To Give The Executive Director At My New Job?

What to give the Executive Director at my new job? - holiday kitchen towels

I do this job for three months. I was told that nobody in this company has been exchanging gifts, but today it has begun. Small items, Christmas towels, food, pens, etc. I'm all for girls in some offices and department heads with whom I work, but I'm completely lost when it comes to executive director. In all areas of the company involved is a good guy who works hard and generous with his employees. I feel very bad to ignore. Everything that is worth the money, is inappropriate. I do not know much about him that is not a broker. He seems to eat very healthy, so I do not think that is the wine or eating enough. I can not give holiday candles, as I have the girls in the office .... ? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment