Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Letters For Service Hours Can You Legally Be Denied Service Hours?

Can you legally be denied service hours? - letters for service hours

Here's the story.

I took part in a program some time ago, registration hours, but finally abandoned the middle because of conflicts with another program. So I ended up only a portion of the hours needed to complete the program. Went a long story short, I was in a letter confirming the low number of hours as I request, and he refused.

This offer is in New York, and I'm not entirely sure, but I think that each organization is responsible for the documentation indicating that a participant, a number of hours of non-profit service has been met. I spend my time there, and nobody can deny that do not contribute in fact to hour service.

However, they are legally allowed to refuse to give me proof? Links to relevant laws in New York, would be greatly appreciated. I try to avoid fighting with conjecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment